Monday, November 2, 2015

White with 1....







Hi! I am Jammie the new moderator, admin & coordinator of the White with 1 blog
I live in the sunny city of Brisbane (aka Brisvegas) Australia. My days are taken up by 2 busy boys, a 5 year old who keep me on my toes with a zillion questions & an 11 year old who is constantly hungry & as tall as me! ! My hubby Brad, helps me negotiate the very confusing & very smelly world of boys. I grew up with a sister so "little boy world" is like an alien species to me. I help out at both my boys schools by volunteering in the tuckshop & the P&C.  I love getting lost in reading an Australian novel. My favourite colour is red of any shade & I totally avoid green, yellow & orange. 
I have always had a crafty project of some sort on the go. My love of craft is divided in to many areas; scrapbooking, project life, stamping, card making, punch art, sewing, doll making, quilting & hand embroidery.
Janet has so kindly handed over the reins to White with 1 to me & I hope I can do as great a job as she has. I fear there  will be mistakes as this is a huge learning curve for me but I'm sure it won't take me long the get the hang of it. 
I look forward to getting to know you all & seeing what beautiful layouts you all make for the White with 1 challenge.


No comments:

Post a Comment